This recipe is a quick and delicious way to dress up dinner for 2.
Personal Trainer Food Ingredients:
• 2 Sous Vide Chicken Breast Chicken Breasts
• 2 Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
• 2-3 Slices cooked bacon, chopped
• Heat Chicken Breasts in the microwave. Once heated, remove from bags and place on a plate.
• Top chicken breasts with shredded cheese sticks and chopped bacon.
• Microwave until cheese is melted.
About the Writer
Amanda has two children under 4, works full time, and is engaged to be married. After having her second child, she constantly struggled getting any weight off and her weight crept up to 197 pounds. Before becoming a part of the Personal Trainer Food weight loss team, Amanda was selected and completed the Altered! competition. She lost 36 pounds in just 10 weeks with the REV program and 57 pounds and counting since starting her weight loss journey.
Leave a Reply