It’s February and that means Valentine’s Day is right around the corner! Typically, Valentine’s day is associated with chocolate, wine, and dessert.
But have you thought about some healthier ways to celebrate?
Here are 10 great ways to sweep your loved one off their feet…
1. Salsa Dancing Lessons
2. Couples Massage
3. Write a poem for your Valentine instead of giving chocolate.
4. Quality time. Plan an active outing such as sledding, ice skating, gathering wood for a fire, or if you’re feeling adventurous, visit an indoor rock wall.
5. Prepare a nice dinner at home using Personal Trainer Food and one of our recipes. Like this month’s salad recipe for example.
7. Keep your pup in mind and give your dog some Valentine’s day love by taking them for a walk.
8. Go to a Museum
9. Play some board games. Put a wager on it to make it interesting! Like…who’s doing laundry this weekend? Or perhaps something more “scandalous”…
10. Plan a vacation together.
With all these options, the only sugar you’ll need is your sweetheart!
We hope this inspires you to think outside the box of chocolates and allow your Valentine’s Day to be filled with sweetness…not sweets.
Happy Valentine’s Day from Personal Trainer Food!