Cinnamon Cocoa Almonds
These sweet sugar-free gems will help you kick chocolate cravings in the rear!
1 egg white
1 tsp cold water
2 cups whole almonds
3 tbsp artificial sweetener
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 250 degrees.
- Beat the egg white and water until frothy with a whisk in a medium bowl. Add the almonds, and stir until well coated. Mix the sweetener, salt, and cinnamon, and sprinkle over the nuts. Stir the nuts until they are well coated.
- Spread the almonds evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Roast the almonds for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes or so. Your house will smell amazing!
Sugar-Free Candied Bacon
Bacon is amazing when you add a touch of sweetness! And did you know that bacon has health benefits, too? Yup, go ahead and indulge in this treat…
10 slices of bacon
1/4 c chopped almonds, macadamia nuts, pistachios or walnuts (optional)
⅓ cup artificial sweetener
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
Generous sprinkle of black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, toss the sweetener, cinnamon and black pepper together. Put the bacon on the baking sheet, and sprinkle mixture over the bacon. Turn bacon over and rub the remaining mixture onto the bacon, until it is all coated. Gently twist the bacon (if desired) and lay on the sheet.
- Cook for about 20-25 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked through.
Baked Cinnamon Apples
Who doesn’t love the warm smell of grandma’s apple pie? Trust us, this is soooo good you won’t miss the crust!
4 medium apples
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
2 tbsp artificial sweetener
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice apples thinly, then place in a 9×9 baking dish or pie dish. Sprinkle cinnamon, nutmeg, and artificial sweetener on top. Toss everything together lightly, then pour a small amount of water in the dish (about 1/4 in).
- Bake apples uncovered for 30 minutes or until apples are soft and break apart easily.
And here’s an extra sweet bonus for you…
Right now, you can save 30% on any of our weight loss meal plans. Personal Trainer Food delivers everything you need to lose weight– including a Weight loss Coach who will help you get your very best results.
Enter SAVE30 in the promo code box when you check out. You’ll also enjoy fast, complimentary shipping right to your door.
Get started now — and get the RIGHT foods you need to lose those stubborn pounds.
More Popular Resources for You
About the Writer: 100 pounds ago, Jan knew what it is like to be obese, unhappy, and stuck. She has spent the last 17 years as a fitness writer, trainer, yoga teacher, and Weight Loss Coach. Today, she’s proud to be a part of the Personal Trainer Food team so she can continue her goal to help others live their fullest lives possible. Email Jan@PersonalTrainerFood.com if you have any questions!
Offer applicable for 30% off any of our meal plans. Use code SAVE30 at checkout to receive offer. May not be combined with other offers.
Weight loss results not guaranteed and are based on various factors. Copyright © 2018 Personal Trainer Food, All rights reserved.