Strengthen your hamstrings and core with a single leg deadlift.
- Start standing with your feet together.
- Shift your weight to your left leg and lift your right leg slightly. Be sure to keep core tight and back flat throughout the entire motion.
- Keep your left knee slightly bent and raise your right leg behind you as you lower your torso. Reach your arms as close to the floor as possible.
- Raise your torso while lowering your right leg
- Do 10-15 reps and then switch legs.
Option: Once you have the movement down, you can add dumbells for an extra challenge.