Well, it just so happens to be the big weekend, Superbowl weekend! All football fans will be glued to the TV, chefs will be in the kitchen, there’ll be parties and festivities going on…
Whether you’re cheering for the Rams or the Bengals, we want you to be healthy, we don’t judge! So, take a look at the tips below to maintain the Personal Trainer Food plan by making healthy choices.
1. Stick to water, diet soda, tea, or coffee as your preferred beverage of choice. If you must have alcohol, know that alcohol will always lead to a stall in fat burn whether you’re using our program or not. Don’t be afraid to bring your own on-program beverages to a party!
2. Eat your Personal Trainer Food dinner before you go. This way you may snack, but you won’t be as hungry and you can control the foods that you eat for dinner.
3. If you do attend a party, stick to meats and vegetables, and be aware of the sauce!! Grilled buffalo wings with seasoning, veggies and ranch, or meatballs are all great choices when eating Superbowl favorites! BBQ sauce has a decent amount of sugar in, so avoid it at all costs. Also, cheese in moderation is fine, just don’t eat the crackers!
4. Take a walk or play catch with the family before you settle onto the couch for the game. Since the Superbowl starts late, you’ll be much more likely to actually take your walk if you do it in the day instead of at night. Get up early Sunday morning and make it happen! You’ll feel better when you do!
5. Don’t let the commercials sway you! We know that those Doritos look appetizing to some, but don’t let them influence your healthy choices!
If you have any more suggestions, definitely leave them below! We love sharing good ideas!