By Jan Hauser
Weight Loss Coach, Personal Trainer Food
Meet the Wells family.
Grayson was pre-diabetic and needed to lose weight. His family joined him in his weight loss journey. As Grayson lost weight, he and his family gained something unexpected.
Should an entire family eat Personal Trainer Food? Let’s find out.
Is 40 Extra Hours a Month Slaving In the Kitchen Your Idea of Fun?
Did you know that with a family of four, you have the job of providing 336 nutritious meals a month? To do that, you will spend 70 hours shopping, prepping, cooking, and cleaning up.
For a family of four, Personal Trainer Food takes only 30 hours a month— and much of that time is simply what it takes for the microwave to heat your food. That’s a savings of 40 hours, which by itself is impressive. However, the calculation assumes you don’t do anything but stare at the microwave while you heat your food.
With the microwave, there are no pots to boil over, heating elements to adjust or constant stirring so things don’t burn. That means that you can multi-task while your food to heats up.
Three or four minutes while your food is heating is enough to do small things, like sign your kid’s school trip form, take out the trash, feed the dog or give your spouse a kiss.
The Hidden Cost in Your Grocery Bill—More than You Think
We know Mom taught you that buying groceries and making your own meals is the cheapest way to feed your family.
When compared to USDA food cost estimates, Personal Trainer Food is as budget-friendly as buying food at the grocery store.
Especially when you take advantage of Loyalty Rewards, each meal can cost as low as $3.20 currently.
Here’s something Mom might not have taught you: foods from the grocery store could be costing you much more than you think.
When you take into account wastage such as trimmings from preparation, uneaten portions on the plate and in the pan, and spoilage that can happen before or after food is prepared, you are losing money.
Still think buying and preparing foods from the grocery store is better than frozen? Frozen foods retain their nutritional value better than fresh.
How to Save More Than a Couple Hundred Dollars a Month…
People often tell us that they are saving several hundred dollars a month when they use Personal Trainer Food.
This happens because they aren’t making extra trips to the store buying foods (and other things) they don’t need. They are also less likely to eat out at restaurants because they know they have a great tasting, healthy meal at home.
Did you know? An average McDonald’s Value Meal is about twice the cost of one of our meals.
In the video above, Grayson and his wife realized that Personal Trainer Food gave them something more– here’s how the math worked out for them:
One work week a month for a year = 20 days a year more with your family to go for walks, take the kids to the park and spend quality time together.
5 Handy Tips to Eat Personal Trainer Food- Family Style
Many of us here at Personal Trainer Food order meal programs for our families at home. We know that the savings and convenience can’t be beat.
Here are some of our best tips for using Personal Trainer Food to feed your family…
- Let your kids choose their own menu items. It’s a fun hands-on way to learn about healthy food choices.
- Get a deep freeze to store your food. An upright deep freeze has the advantage of letting you organize your foods better than a chest freezer. Your savings with Personal Trainer Food will easily make up for the cost.
- Put your kid’s favorite foods on freezer shelves or in the drawers that are at their eye-level. That makes it easy for them to see and reach for their favorites.
- Instead of ordering all your food at once, stagger several orders to arrive at different times. For example: rather than having four boxes of food arrive on the same day for a family of four, schedule the orders to arrive 5-6 days apart. You can do this by selecting your delivery date when you check out.
- Keep a selection of sauces and dressings on hand so everyone can customize meals to suit their tastes. While our Sweet Garlic Butter Sauce, Ranch, and Blue Cheese are most people’s favorites, explore your store to find spices, sauces, oils, vinegars, and dressings to add more variety. A squeeze of this and a dash of that can add endless variety!
Happy Thanksgiving! With love, from your family at Personal Trainer Food.
Jan is a 14-year veteran in the fitness industry and has personally coached and trained thousands of people to live fit and healthy lives around the world. 100 pounds ago, she knew exactly what it is like to be obese, sick and unhappy, feeling like there was nothing that could be done about the excess fat she had gained. That is why she couldn’t be happier to be a part of the Personal Trainer Food team today. She has successfully and permanently lost the fat using the principles of this program.