• Fajita Chicken for Salads (or your choice of PTF meat)
• Romaine Lettuce
• Red Onion
• Black Olives
• Feta Cheese
• Vinaigrette Dressing, 2g of sugar or less
1. Heat and chop your PTF chicken.
2. Chop your romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and black olives.
3. Combine all previous ingredients into a bowl, add feta cheese, vinaigrette
dressing, and mix.
4. Top with optional salt and pepper.
About the Writer: Holly Buchanan is a writer, consultant and trainer focusing on women’s wellness. She’s proud to be on the Personal Trainer Food team.
Weight loss results not guaranteed and are based on various factors. Copyright © 2019 Personal Trainer Food, All rights reserved.