- Fajita Chicken for Salads (or your choice of PTF meat)
- Romaine Lettuce
- Red Onion
- Black Olives
- Feta Cheese
- Vinaigrette Dressing, 2g of sugar or less
- Heat and chop your PTF chicken.
- Chop your romaine lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, cucumber and black olives.
- Combine all previous ingredients into a bowl, add feta cheese, vinaigrette
dressing, and mix.
- Top with optional salt and pepper.
About the Writer: Holly Buchanan is a writer, consultant and trainer focusing on women’s wellness. She’s proud to be on the Personal Trainer Food team.
Weight loss results not guaranteed and are based on various factors. Copyright © 2022 Personal Trainer Food, All rights reserved.
Leave a Reply