Personal Trainer Food Ingredients:
1 bag of Fajita Steak Strips
1/2 Head romaine lettuce, chopped
1 Large head Belgian endive, chopped
1/2 Red onion, thinly sliced
1 Red or green bell pepper, sliced
3 Cups baby arugula
12 Cherry tomatoes, halved
4 oz Gorgonzola
Salt to taste
Red Wine Vinaigrette:
1/2 c Red wine vinegar
3 tbsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Sugar-free honey
2 tsp Salt
1 c Olive oil
- Mix the vinegar, lemon juice, honey, salt, and pepper in a blender.
- With the machine running, gradually add in the oil and blend until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the romaine lettuce, Belgian endive, red onion, bell pepper, baby arugula, and cherry tomatoes, and half of the gorgonzola.
- Toss the salad with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat the greens and salt to taste.
- Heat Fajita Steak Strips in the microwave. Remove from bag and place on top of the salad.
- Sprinkle with the remaining gorgonzola over the Fajita Steak Strips.
- Drizzle more vinaigrette over the steak slices and serve.