With so many yummy meat entrees, you’ll have a ball wrapping them up in lettuce with some avocado and ranch. This is diet food? Yup!
Personal Trainer Food Ingredients:
Choose any of the following
- Butter Roasted Chicken Breast
- Breaded Chicken Patty
- Grilled Tender Chicken Breast
- Spicy Breaded Chicken Breast
- Rotisserie Chicken Breast
- Garlic Herb Chicken Breast
- Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breast
- Zesty Tenders
- Mozzarella Stick
Romaine Lettuce leaves
- Heat your meat entree in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- While your meat is heating, tear off 1-3 lettuce leaves to use as a wrap. You might break the spine in the center a little so it rolls easier.
- Dice avocado and set aside.
- Once heated, remove meat entree from the bistro bag and dice into bite-sized pieces.
- Layer the lettuce leaves over one another, distribute meat and avocado evenly on top. Drizzle Ranch dressing over everything and roll it up!
Optional: Prepare on a cookie sheet and heat in oven at 300 degrees until cheese is melted.
About the Writer
Niki, weight loss coach at Personal Trainer Food, is on a mission to help guide as many as possible to weight loss success. Her passion steams from her own success of losing over 150 pounds and keeping it off for years. With her high energy, sense of humor and enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, Niki’s dedication inspires many to take charge of their life.
Leave a Reply