Put a pretty spin on dessert with this sugar-free apple tart. Make your tart one apple at a time in small ramekins or use more apples and a larger pie or tart pan.
1-5 T Butter
1/8 – 2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/8 – 1 tsp. Non-caloric sweetener (stevia or Splenda)
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter ramekins or pie pan (depending on the number of apples you use).
- Peel and core apples, then cut into thin enough slices that you can bend them slightly (~1/4″ thick or less).
- Start layering the slices around the dish, working from the outside in. Roll a few very thin slices up together and nestle in the center as a rosette once you reach the middle.
- Dab the top with a little butter, then dust evenly with cinnamon and non-caloric sweetener.
- Bake until apple softens and edges brown slightly.
Get a sweet deal on low-carb meal deliveries
Right now, you can save 30% on any of our weight loss meal plans. Personal Trainer Food delivers everything you need to lose weight– including a Weight loss Coach who will help you get your very best results.
Enter SAVE30 in the promo code box when you check out. You’ll also enjoy fast, complimentary shipping right to your door.
Get started now — and get the RIGHT foods you need to lose those stubborn pounds.
More Popular Resources for You
About the Writer: 100 pounds ago, Jan knew what it is like to be obese, unhappy, and stuck. She has spent the last 17 years as a fitness writer, trainer, yoga teacher, and Weight Loss Coach. Today, she’s proud to be a part of the Personal Trainer Food team so she can continue her goal to help others live their fullest lives possible. Email Jan@PersonalTrainerFood.com if you have any questions!
Offer applicable for 30% off any of our meal plans. Use code SAVE30 at checkout to receive offer. May not be combined with other offers.
Weight loss results not guaranteed and are based on various factors. Copyright © 2018 Personal Trainer Food, All rights reserved.