Put a pretty spin on dessert with this sugar-free apple tart. Make your tart one apple at a time in small ramekins or use more apples and a larger pie or tart pan.
1-5 T Butter
1/8 – 2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/8 – 1 tsp. Non-caloric sweetener (stevia or Splenda)
Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Generously butter ramekins or pie pan (depending on the number of apples you use).
- Peel and core apples, then cut into thin enough slices that you can bend them slightly (~1/4″ thick or less).
- Start layering the slices around the dish, working from the outside in. Roll a few very thin slices up together and nestle in the center as a rosette once you reach the middle.
- Dab the top with a little butter, then dust evenly with cinnamon and non-caloric sweetener.
- Bake until apple softens and edges brown slightly.
Save on a healthy NEW diet plan
Right now, you can save 35% on any of our weight loss meal plans.
Enter SAVE35 in the promo code box when you check out. You’ll also enjoy fast, complimentary shipping.
Click here or on the ad below to get started now — and get the RIGHT foods you need for the year of your dreams.
More Popular Resources for You
About the Writer: 100 pounds ago, Jan knew what it is like to be obese, unhappy, and stuck. She has spent the last 15 years as a fitness writer, trainer, yoga teacher, and Weight Loss Coach. Today, she’s proud to be a part of the Personal Trainer Food team so she can continue her goal to help others live their fullest lives possible. Email Jan@PersonalTrainerFood.com if you have any questions!
Applicable for 35% off any of our meal plans. Use code SAVE35 at checkout to receive offer. May not be combined with other offers.
Weight loss results not guaranteed and are based on various factors. Copyright © 2017 Personal Trainer Food, All rights reserved.