Quick and Easy PTF Microwave to Eat in Minutes
Who can think of summer without thinking about swimming, picnics, and celebrating? Have you been to any graduations lately? I have attended three already. Anniversaries are all over my calendar this month.
The best part of the summer is relaxation, outdoor living, and relationships.
This time of year, my family and friends spend lots of time outside in the backyard and at parks, and we always include grilling. So, I have shared a few recommendations to enjoy the summer grilling of the season.
I enjoy summer better when I know that I’m eating right. The cool thing about using Personal Trainer Food is the quick and easy preparation of meals when I get home. A few minutes in the microwave and I’m eating something good that’s good for me.
When I’m really busy, I eat a lot of finger foods. My finger foods of choice include chicken wings, nuts, and savory and sweet veggies.
These are a few of my favorite finger foods that taste great and don’t add empty calories.
- Wings and tenders are my favorite. Chicken provides protein, can be grilled quickly and if I want, it can be sauced.
- If you prefer your meat grilled with sauce, try one of the sauces, herbs, or flavors from this list.
- Summer veggie snacks are easy. Any veggie tray at the grocery store is a great snack to eat with no preparation. For grilled veggies, pick up a fresh veggie medley of sliced bell peppers and onion, add broccoli, and cauliflower florets, then group them into side dish portions, 2 or 3 of each in aluminum foil, and grill as the perfect summer side dish.
- My absolute fav is grilled asparagus. They’re a great BYO side dish for gatherings. I wasn’t a fan of asparagus before I tried this recipe. Asparagus travels easily if you prepare them at home and keep them cool during travel in an insulated bag until they hit the sizzling grill. To grill, gather 3-4 asparagus, place in aluminum foil, sprinkle with onion powder, pepper, crushed red pepper, and sea salt, roll them in the foil and close the ends, then put on the grill. They are tender, flavorful, and good for eating!
- This summer you’ve gotta try Personal Trainer Food shakes. Cool refreshing summer drinks that bring a smile to your taste buds.
Backyard, Parks, and Memories
My most memorable outdoor events are not about the food I ate but the experiences we shared. I don’t reminisce about a meal I’ve had in the past, but I do remember Aunt Genni winning the basketball shoot against my younger brother. The look on his face when she won was priceless.
My favorite memory is the first sunset my husband and I shared on our honeymoon.
The things that bring peace and warmth to my heart are the experiences I’ve shared. There is so much going on every day that it’s great to have memories that calm and soothe me. I encourage you to make at least one memory this summer that you can relive forever. Maintaining your health ensures you’ll make lots of memories to relive.
No matter how you spend your warm days and balmy nights, remember your experiences to create memories for you and the people around you. Take the time to savor them and keep the good memories close in your heart.
Good memories are your first line of defense against the stressful times in your life. Close your eyes each day to capture happy memories. Breathe in the sweet smells of summer to make your memories complete. Memories of the sounds, smells, and tastes contribute to your overall well-being.
Keep your summertime in the kitchen to a minimum with quick and easy Personal Trainer Food meals and snacks. Plan for family gatherings and get creative Food Ideas for the best healthy tastes of summer. Happy Summer!
Save now on low-carb meal deliveries
Right now, you can save 30% on any of our weight loss meal plans. Personal Trainer Food delivers everything you need to lose weight– including a Weight loss Coach who will help you get your very best results.
Enter SAVE30 in the promo code box when you check out. You’ll also enjoy fast, complimentary shipping right to your door. Get started now — and get the RIGHT foods you need to lose those stubborn pounds.
About the Writer: Unhealthy eating habits from environmental and emotional factors resulted in unpredictable weight challenges for Pamela. She invested in herself, became a self-help coach, and regained control of her weight using habit awareness and eating natural foods. As a Personal Trainer Food team member, she continues her lifestyle commitment to eating natural foods and helping others live healthy through healthy eating.