No chopping, fussing, or kitchen clean-up is required to enjoy this restaurant-quality stir fry!
Personal Trainer Food Ingredients:
Sesame Ginger Chicken
Oriental Stir Fry
2 Tbsp. Soy Sauce
1/2 tsp. Ginger
Pinch of Stevia or Splenda
- Heat the Sesame Ginger Chicken and Oriental Stir Fry in the microwave.
- Once heated, remove chicken from bag and cut into small strips.
- Then place both the chicken and vegetables into a microwaveable safe bowl.
- Slowly stir in soy sauce, ginger and sweetener.
- Heat for an additional 30 seconds.
About the Writer
Niki, weight loss coach at Personal Trainer Food, is on a mission to help guide as many as possible to weight loss success. Her passion steams from her own success of losing over 150 pounds and keeping it off for years. With her high energy, sense of humor and enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, Niki’s dedication inspires many to take charge of their life.