What’s for dinner tonight? How about PIZZA? Yes! Here’s how to make it…
Personal Trainer Food Ingredients:
1 Mozzarella Cheese Stick
Choose any of the following…
- Breaded Chicken Patty
- Spicy Breaded Chicken Breast
- Sous Vide Chicken Breast
1 – 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce
Basil or oregano to taste
Optional: additional meat items such as pepperoni slices
- Heat your chicken in the microwave.
- Once heated, remove the chicken and place on a microwave safe plate.
- Top with desired tomato sauce and toppings. Layer with cheese and seasonings.
- Microwave for an additional 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
About the Writer
Niki, weight loss coach at Personal Trainer Food, is on a mission to help guide as many as possible to weight loss success. Her passion steams from her own success of losing over 150 pounds and keeping it off for years. With her high energy, sense of humor and enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, Niki’s dedication inspires many to take charge of their life.
Leave a Reply