Craving a chicken sandwich? Try this instead and you’ll get great taste along with a slim waist!
Personal Trainer Food Ingredients
Colby Jack Cheese Stick
Choose any of the following…
- Butter Roasted Chicken Breast
- Grilled Tender Chicken Breast
- Rotisserie Chicken Breast
- Garlic Herb Chicken Breast
- Mesquite Grilled Chicken Breast
¼ cup mayonnaise
2-3 tablespoons chopped bacon
1 tablespoon chopped chives
Salt and pepper to taste
Optional: add chopped apples
- Heat chicken in the microwave for 2-3 minutes.
- While chicken is heating, chop the Colby Jack Cheese stick, bacon, chives, and optional apple.
- Remove from bag and dice it into bite-sized pieces.
- Put chicken in a bowl, add mayonnaise, cheese, bacon, chives, apple, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat evenly.
Optional: Prepare on a cookie sheet and heat in oven at 300 degrees until cheese is melted.
About the Writer
Niki, weight loss coach at Personal Trainer Food, is on a mission to help guide as many as possible to weight loss success. Her passion steams from her own success of losing over 150 pounds and keeping it off for years. With her high energy, sense of humor and enthusiasm for living life to the fullest, Niki’s dedication inspires many to take charge of their life.
Leave a Reply